We’re looking for a quick-thinking administrative pro with an analytical mind to serve as our CEO’s right hand. We need an Executive Assistant whom is resourceful, highly organized and efficient with a positive, get-it-done attitude. This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with a very successful entrepreneur and digital leader, and to join a rapidly growing organization with significant growth potential.
MediaRadar offers comprehensive advertising analysis for over 3.1 million brands across multiple media platforms including TV, digital, mobile, email, events, social media, and print. Our 2200+ ad tech & media company clients enjoy the unmatched quality and award-winning customer service that helps them identify sales opportunities, create bulletproof pitches, and get the most from every sale
We are a fiercely innovative company that’s transforming ad sales for media companies. We offer best-in-class, industry-leading technology that helps ad sales teams improve their ad sales. MediaRadar is like a Bloomberg terminal, for an ad sales rep- – guiding them on prospect targeting and offering detailed insights to refine their pitches.. We tell the rep who to prospect for and provide a detailed dossier of insight on how to improve their pitch.
We have satisfied customers who love our products. From household names like NBC and The Wall Street Journal, to industry specialists like the Journal of the American Medical Association, and online powerhouses like Facebook.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner closely and effectively to keep the CEO well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Provide high quality support in preparation of client communication and presentation materials
- Conduct specialized research and create and format presentations and reports for clients and board meetings
- Conduct analysis using industry data and our platform
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings, conference calls and travel arrangements (hotel, airfare, etc).
- Manage a variety of projects for the CEO
- Communicate with clients and prospects as needed
What You’ve Done:
- You must be good at math. Excel should be second-hand to you.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to balance delivery of on-going priorities with unanticipated, time sensitive tasks
- Proactive and takes initiative
- 2-4 years of experience in an administrative role
- Experience or interest in SaaS or media a plus
- Must be agile in a fast-paced organization
- You know how to use PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Google docs
- Salesforce experience is a plus
In addition to career progression, training and development, and an excellent work/life balance, future Radarians can expect a great benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Transit Discounts
- Summer Fridays
- Base compensation for this role is $70k base plus annual bonus
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to work hard, have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. While working remotely through the pandemic, we've grown closer and stronger by sharing our new home offices & home office coworkers (both human and animal!), as well as being open and discussing mental wellness and self-care during a challenging time. Employees love to connect with virtual happy hours, themed parties, talent shows and bingo nights. Our engaged Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Team meets frequently to create and roll out initiatives, events, and strategies to keep MediaRadar a welcoming and inclusive place. We’ve won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul’s Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg