Director of Integrations
As a Director of Integrations You Will:
Partner with internal resources to ensure on-time delivery of committed account types and integrations, maintaining best practices, and leading customers to adopt MANTL solutions online and in-branch post initial implementation.
You will help to drive the strategic vision of features and product by becoming an expert in what our customers need and anticipate where what future customers will expect. You’ll develop the playbook for the implementation of speciality/complex account types and integrations. You will partner closely with internal Product and Engineering leaders to bring new integrations and speciality account types to our customers, and develop our internal knowledge and best practice leadership to guide financial institutions on their digital transformations. Additionally, after evaluating current processes and customer experience, you work with company leadership to build a plan for growing and accelerating your function for the future.
You will work closely with the Product, Engineering, and Account Management teams to build out processes that streamline the client onboarding experience while ensuring a smooth transition after launching on MANTL.
You should be comfortable with managing client-facing communication across mature organizations and interfacing with executives, project leads, and operational teams while acting as a customer advocate across internal product, engineering, and design teams.
- You have a passion for building reliable, scalable, right-sized, and well-documented systems and services for supporting MANTL's products, as well as an interest in exploring new technologies
- You thrive in dealing with ambiguity: you embrace and drive change, shift gears comfortably, can decide and act in an ever-changing environment
- You are courageous, creative and open-minded
- You pursue growth and learning: you’re curious how things work
We Are Looking For:
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and become a subject matter expert
- 5+ years leading enterprise SaaS implementations in a highly technical environment
- Excellent project management and customer management skills
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally at a variety of leadership levels
- Strong team building skill and experience managing a team
Required and CANNOT BE CHANGED:
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary range depending on overall experience and level.
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision insurance for employees & 50% coverage for families
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote setup allowance of $400
- Creative and fun team-building events (improv, chocolate and wine tasting, happy hours)
- Mental health and wellness programs
- 100% Remote
- And more!
Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast-growing remote FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. Our modern banking software helps level the playing field for smaller banks and credit unions by enabling them to grow digitally.
Our deposit origination platform is widely considered best-in-class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Check out what our CEO has to say about MANTL’s impact here.
Our investors include CapitalG, Point72, ClockWork, and BoxGroup.
The MANTL Culture
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day.
People are our most important asset and the top reason we love working at MANTL. We're a group of passionate technologists who support an accountable, transparent, and collaborative culture that fosters productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well.
MANTL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.