KYC Implementation Manager
As a KYC Implementation Manager, you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients as they onboard and build out their Know Your Customer (KYC) / identity verification workflows. Each client has unique risk and identity verification standards - you will be providing technical and operational guidance to help them effectively leverage our platform to detect, fight, and mitigate fraud.
You will work closely with the Implementations, Account Management, and Risk teams to build out client verification workflows that streamline the client onboarding experience and minimize risk exposure for our clients. Additionally, you will work with MANTL’s product team to suggest improvements in the products to help clients achieve higher automated verification rates and lower fraud losses.
You should be comfortable managing client-facing communication across mature organizations and interfacing with executives, project leads, and operational teams while acting as a customer advocate internally.
- 4-5 years in a tech industry client-facing role where you have taken on the role of manager or consultant, guiding the customer through best practices and key change management decisions
- Technical aptitude to learn quickly, rapidly build product knowledge, and to build configurations; an understanding of web applications (e.g. json, xml, etc) and web services API's (e.g. SOAP, REST, etc.)
- You are hyper-organized with the ability to intelligently prioritize multiple competing projects and multiple streams of internal and external communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internal and client-facing, with an ability to translate technical requirements into language that is understandable to different audiences
- A passion for problem-solving, with a strong ability to recognize flawed processes or repeated issues and build scalable solutions
- Experience creating cross-team processes and documentation
We Are Looking For:
- Prior experience with bank or similar KYC / Credit / Risk decisioning systems (internal or external)
- Prior experience at a FinTech company or other financial institution subject to rigorous regulations
- Prior experience in both enterprise software and a growth-stage technology/SaaS company
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Slack, and JIRA
What We Offer:
- MANTL offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, equity and benefits.
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision insurance for employees & 50% coverage for spouses, dependents, and family members.
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote set-up allowance of $400
- Creative and fun team-building events (improv, chocolate and wine tasting, happy hours)
- Culture & DEI Committee that helps plan fun and educational virtual events that anyone can join!
- Mental health and wellness programs
- Parental Leave
- And more!
Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. Our modern banking software helps level the playing field for smaller banks and credit unions by enabling them to grow digitally.
Our deposit origination platform is widely considered best-in-class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Check out what our CEO has to say about MANTL’s impact here.
Our investors include CapitalG, Point72, ClockWork, and BoxGroup.
The MANTL Culture
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day.
People are our most important asset and the top reason we love working at MANTL. We're a group of passionate technologists who support an accountable, transparent, and collaborative culture that fosters productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well. We’re always a work in progress — and we’re proud to be named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City for two years running.
MANTL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.