As a Software Engineer You Will:
Technically enhance the process of getting new clients to production within our Activations squad, which includes integrating with the Clients’ core provider API. Enhancing third party integrations such as, Check Book ordering, ACH Transfers, and improving product services. You will also work with the clients to discover nuances to their online account opening process and partner with our product team to account for those nuances in our system.
- You love writing clean, thoroughly documented, and well-tested code, with an eye for long term viability and performance.
- You measure twice and code once when writing features, placing an emphasis on error-handling, logging, and edge cases for every service you write.
- You enjoy the challenge of breaking down complex product asks into elegant solutions.
- You are comfortable with system design, and not only have architectural opinions but are comfortable writing, speaking, and advocating for them.
- You approach architectural challenges not with answers but with questions, and from those questions decide upon the best approach, knowing that there is no best solution, only different sets of tradeoffs to be made.
- You enjoy providing technical guidance, suggestions, and code reviews for your teammates, using your knowledge to raise the bar of their work as well.
We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of professional experience writing backend services & APIs
- Good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals / data structures / algorithms
- Experience with NodeJS
- Well versed with REST APIs
- Well versed with microservice architectures
- Good technical and communication skills —- with the ability to self manage, estimate
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary ranging from $130,000 - $140,000 depending on overall experience and level.
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision insurance for employees. 50% covered medical, dental and vision insurance for families.
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote set-up allowance of $400.
- Creative and fun team-building events (improv, chocolate and wine tasting, happy hours)
- Mental health and wellness programs
- And more!
Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast-growing remote based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. Our modern banking software helps level the playing field for smaller banks and credit unions by enabling them to grow digitally.
Our deposit origination platform is widely considered best-in-class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Check out what our CEO has to say about MANTL’s impact here.
Our investors include CapitalG, Point72, ClockWork, and BoxGroup.
The MANTL Culture
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day.
People are our most important asset and the top reason we love working at MANTL. We're a group of passionate technologists who support an accountable, transparent, and collaborative culture that fosters productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well. We’re always a work in progress — and we’re proud to be named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City for two years running.
MANTL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.