Senior Frontend Engineer
As a Senior Front End Engineer You Will:
Build the core experiences of both bank administrators and bank customers. The includes crafting streamlined user flows, building robust APIs, and integrating with third-party software like Plaid or Sendgrid.
- You love writing clean, thoroughly documented, and well-tested code, with an eye for long term viability and performance.
- You measure twice and code once when writing features, placing an emphasis on error-handling, logging, and edge cases for every service you write.
- You enjoy the challenge of breaking down complex product asks into elegant solutions.
- You are comfortable and experienced with system design, and not only have architectural opinions but are comfortable writing, speaking, and advocating for them.
- You approach architectural challenges not with answers but with questions, and from those questions decide upon the best approach, knowing that there is no best solution, only different sets of tradeoffs to be made.
- You enjoy providing technical guidance, suggestions, and code reviews for your teammates, using your knowledge to raise the bar of their work as well.
We Are Looking For:
- Exposure to backend services (NodeJS, NestJS)
- Well versed with REST APIs
- Experience working in an agile SCRUM environment
- Well versed with domain driven design
What We Offer:
- MANTL offers competitive compensation package including base salary, equity and benefits. Base salary for this role is $170,000 - $190,000, though this is subject to change based on performance and market conditions.
- 100% covered premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for employees & 50% coverage for families.
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote set-up allowance of $400
- Creative and fun team-building events (improv, chocolate and wine tasting, happy hours)
- Mental health and wellness programs.
- And more!
Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast-growing remote FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. Our modern banking software helps level the playing field for smaller banks and credit unions by enabling them to grow digitally.
Our deposit origination platform is widely considered best-in-class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Check out what our CEO has to say about MANTL’s impact here.
Our investors include CapitalG, Point72, ClockWork, and BoxGroup.
The MANTL Culture
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day.
People are our most important asset and the top reason we love working at MANTL. We're a group of passionate technologists who support an accountable, transparent, and collaborative culture that fosters productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well. We’re always a work in progress — and we’re proud to be named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City for two years running.
MANTL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.