Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy and this role presents an opportunity to join a fast-growing FinTech software company.
As an SDR, you will sit at the forefront of our market growth by generating pipeline and qualified meetings working alongside our enterprise account executives. You are passionate about prospecting and are eager to manage early sales funnel activities that deliver business outcomes. This requires the use of software tools and market intel to identify the right buyers, message, and accounts to guide your outreach approach. You are experienced delivering value to prospects and positioning against competitive solutions with in-depth product knowledge.
We take a modern approach to our outbound methodology that leverages data, analytics, personalization, and buying intent. If you are driven, collaborative, and want to join an amazing team, you are a fit for this role!
What is MANTL?
MANTL makes software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally. Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, is best in class, offering clear and material performance improvements over the alternatives across all major metrics: vastly increased conversion rates and big reductions in fraud, for example. It only takes 2 minute and 37 seconds on average to open an account on MANTL (versus an industry average of 8 to 10 minutes).
We’re backed by top VCs, fast growing, and our customers love us. Our main obstacle is how fast we can execute.
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- You have enterprise SaaS sales development experience preferably in FinTech
- You know how to drive buyer engagement, and work closely with AEs to craft outreach cadences based on account intel
- You can manage inbound lead flow simultaneously with outbounding prospecting and use signals from both channels to guide your account strategy
- You have a track record of hitting or exceeding quota as it relates to building pipeline and sourcing booked revenue
- You take pride in your outreach and personalize your messaging via LinkedIn, email, and during phone calls
- You are confident using outreach and research software tools such as LinkedIn SalesNav, Salesloft, DiscoverOrg, Salesforce and others
- You are looking for a high-growth culture, have a positive outlook to challenges, adapt to change, and are naturally curious.
- You’re organized and process oriented
- You’re able to work independently and have a desire to learn and grow.
Key Responsibilities :
- Execute account-based marketing campaigns to generate new business with strategic accounts
- Collaborate closely with account executives to support their territories with named account planning and prospect outreach
- Use engagement data and research to identify accounts exhibiting buying intent and develop personalized outreach that engages with multiple buyers
- Follow-up on inbound generated leads and convert into business opportunities
- Qualify prospects' business needs, buying processes, project timelines and requirements.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of MANTL product capabilities and use-cases to effectively position our solution to prospective buyers
- Partner closely with our events team to generated pre-show meetings and follow up with the leads generated
- Track all related prospecting activities within our CRM and keep current by updating account and contact information regularly
- Work with the broader Demand Generation team to provide feedback on which marketing campaigns and lead sources are producing the highest quality of leads.
What You’ll Bring:
- Enthusiastic, self- motivated, and a passion for building strong client relationships and closing new business
- Experience at a well-regarded Enterprise software provider
- Experience partnering close with Account Executives
- Experience with ServiceChannel or similar offerings
What We Offer:
- MANT offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, equity and benefits.
- Target pay for this role is 90-100K OTE though this is subject to change based on performance and market conditions
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote setup allowance of $400
- Creative and fun virtual team-building events (improv, chocolate and wine tasting, happy hours)
- Mental health and wellness programs
- And more!
Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. Our modern banking software helps level the playing field for smaller banks and credit unions by enabling them to grow digitally.
Our deposit origination platform is widely considered best-in-class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Check out what our CEO has to say about MANTL’s impact here.
Our investors include CapitalG, Point72, ClockWork, and BoxGroup.
The MANTL Culture
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day.
People are our most important asset and the top reason we love working at MANTL. We're a group of passionate technologists who support an accountable, transparent, and collaborative culture that fosters productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well. We’re always a work in progress — and we’re proud to be named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City for two years running.
MANTL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.