Product Go To Market Manager
Product, Sales & Business Development
Bethesda, MD, USA
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
We are a mission-driven company with the purpose to establish a safer world!
Our award-winning SaaS-based compliance and sustainability solutions empower companies to reduce risk, drive continuous improvement, and create new growth opportunities. With recent incremental capital investment and a new leadership mandate, we are on a path to accelerating growth and significantly expanding the breadth and depth of our customer relationships.
Are you ready to do your part? Come join us!
As a Product Go-To-Market Manager for 3E’s Product Stewardship solutions, you will play a crucial role in developing and executing strategic marketing initiatives while collaborating with team members across the business. You'll have an opportunity to drive strategic and tactical product initiatives that impact product launches, pricing, commercial enablement, and more. If you are ready to create and build our GTM strategy, apply today!
What You'll Do
- Work with product line leadership and Marketing team to develop a clear go-to-market strategy and messaging that drives business growth
- Develop messaging frameworks, pricing guidance, and execution plans for supporting teams through the execution of GTM strategy and measure performance and results
- Understand market trends and competitive landscape, sharing knowledge with product and commercial teams regularly
- Align with marketing, solutions engineering, and sales development to drive key initiatives and monitor results
- Analyze lead channel and product usage results to monitor the success of new product releases and suggest opportunities for improvement
- Manage persona messaging and bundling strategy in support of Product line strategy
- Maintain key external relationships with partners and key stakeholders to drive GTM strategy
What Makes You A Great Fit
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field is required
- 3+ years’ experience in Product Marketing or Product GTM ole
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful go-to-market strategy
- Proven ability to develop cross-functional relationships to execute on the GTM roadmap
- Solid background in EHS/Product Stewardship/Sustainability desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Visit us at https://www.3eco.com/
Follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/3e-safer-world/
3E is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. 3E is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request accommodation please send an email to email@example.com
AGENCIES: 3E is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at 3E via email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of 3E. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by 3E because of the referral or through other means.