Product Manager, Commercial Technology
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
We are a mission-driven company with the purpose to establish a safer world!
Our award-winning SaaS-based compliance and sustainability solutions empower companies to reduce risk, drive continuous improvement, and create new growth opportunities. With recent incremental capital investment and a new leadership mandate, we are on a path to accelerating growth and significantly expanding the breadth and depth of our customer relationships.
Are you ready to do your part? Come join us!
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager of Commercial Technology to join our Revenue Operations team. You'll be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of our sales technology strategies and initiatives. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and IT, to identify opportunities, drive innovation, and leverage technology to maximize sales performance and effectiveness. You will be building the infrastructure that ensures all commercial team members are excelling in their roles today and in the future.
What You'll Do
- Oversee and enhance existing Commercial tech stack:
- Manage CRM Help queue, prioritize the work for SFDC Admin, and ensure timely and quality issue resolution (defect resolution within 24 hours).
- Ensure Commercial systems and integrations are operational and escalate and manage resolution if not.
- Partner with Commercial, Sales Support, and Finance leadership to implement SFDC system guardrails that enable accurate and comprehensive data collection.
- Identify, prioritize, and implement enhancements that optimize current system architecture and enable Commercial Excellence.
- Manage procurement and ensure successful renewal outcomes for 3E.
- Establish the UAT process and manage Sales Support engagement in the testing/release phase.
- Drive adoption through stakeholder discovery sessions
- Monitor the value and usage of all Commercial tools.
- Deliver effective new hire and existing employee training.
- Communicate system enhancements and internal processes in an effective manner that drives system/process adoption.
- Oversee stakeholder engagement and manage requirements gathering process for enhancement intake.
- Develop, and execute Commercial Tech Roadmap:
- Identify new tools that position the 3E Commercial team to accelerate revenue growth, and enable productivity and a seamless customer buying experience.
- Lead evaluation of new tools through project management and stakeholder engagement best practices.
- Oversee successful implementation of new tools (e.g., sales cadence automation, call recording/coaching, and pipeline management). Identify adoption success measures, and take steps to increase adoption, in partnership with the Commercial stakeholders.
- Develop Cross-Functional Partnerships:
- Support cross-functional, client-focused collaboration with Product, Marketing, Ops, Finance, and Technology teams in support of achieving 3E mission goals.
- Partner with Finance and external consulting teams to ensure optimization of the new Order-to-Cash system that enables efficient, seamless client buying experience.
What Makes You A Great Fit
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, accounting or equivalent.
- 3+years in Commercial or Product Management roles are required.
- Well-versed in Salesforce is required.
- Prior experience in the Commercial team, including a strong understanding of the subscription-revenue model.
- Prior experience in Product Management
- Prior experience in stakeholder management, driving technology/tool adoption.
Visit us at https://www.3eco.com/
Follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/3e-safer-world/
3E is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. 3E is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request accommodation please send an email to email@example.com
AGENCIES: 3E is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at 3E via email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of 3E. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by 3E because of the referral or through other means.