Accounts Receivable Specialist
Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2024
We are a mission-driven company with the purpose to establish a safer world!
Our award-winning SaaS-based compliance and sustainability solutions empower companies to reduce risk, drive continuous improvement, and create new growth opportunities. With recent incremental capital investment and a new leadership mandate, we are on a path to accelerating growth and significantly expanding the breadth and depth of our customer relationships.
Are you ready to do your part? Come join us!
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is a key member of our Finance and Accounting team, reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager. We are a part of a successful, growing business that is investing in people and technology. Candidates joining the team will work with best-in-class systems and be involved in the transformation of our AR function. Although we are busy, the experience gained in this type of environment is invaluable for professional growth.
What You’ll Do
- Support the Accounts Receivable team through customer billing, collections, and month-end close
- Monitor and report on customer aging
- Perform collection activities, including contacting customers, collaborating cross functionally to resolve any issues and follow up on outstanding and aged balances
- Escalate any problem receivables to the AR Manager for further consideration
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Other duties as assigned
What Makes You a Great Fit
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in accounts receivable or general accounting in an international company
- High level of English.
- French language is a plus
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus
Visit us at https://www.3eco.com/
Follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/3e-safer-world/
3E is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. 3E is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request accommodation please send an email to email@example.com
AGENCIES: 3E is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at 3E via email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of 3E. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by 3E because of the referral or through other means.