Director of Product Management, Digital Passport Library
Bethesda, MD, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2023
We are a mission-driven company with the purpose to establish a safer world!
Our award-winning SaaS-based compliance and sustainability solutions empower companies to reduce risk, drive continuous improvement, and create new growth opportunities. With recent incremental capital investment and a new leadership mandate, we are on a path to accelerating growth and significantly expanding the breadth and depth of our customer relationships.
Are you ready to do your part? Come join us!
As the Director of Product Management, Digital Passport Library role at 3E, your primary focus will be defining and building a shared platform for customer product data across the 3E application suite. This is a core enabling technology for our entire suite of compliance, stewardship, workplace safety, and supply chain management products. It will also be a foundational element to support emerging regulations for distributed and persistent records for full life-cycle management of products and materials. 3E technologies include innovations in applying machine learning and generative AI to sustainability and environmental health and safety. Your responsibility for platform strategy includes the identification and development of AI capabilities for the passport library and developing strategies to leverage blockchain technologies as a verifiable and immutable product record.
This is an individual contributor role with the opportunity to grow into a leadership role in the future as we continue to build out this product team.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain product roadmap for Digital Passport Library and align with content and engineering to develop plans for execution
- Drive engineering effort by defining epics, high-level data models, and product storyboards to ensure consistent product development progress
- Define & drive the strategic vision for new and innovative solutions to support 3E's product lines, identifying opportunities to leverage interoperability for cross-sell and up-sell of 3E solutions.
- Analyze market trends, customer needs, regulatory landscape, and competitive environments. Integrate findings into product plans (priorities) and pricing/bundling strategy
- Evangelize the overall product line strategy to both internal and external stakeholders. Includes engaging with clients through client visits, customer advisory boards, conferences, and other channels to inform product strategy and roadmap
What Will Make You a Great Fit:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in B2B Product Management or related experience in data products, services, data science or AI
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a people management role
- Experience in SaaS product development, including API services and User Interface development
- Expertise in data modeling and data governance
- Expertise in SCRUM/Agile development methodologies
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- MBA or MS in Engineering
- Experience in Environmental, Health, and Safety (EH&S) services, Product Stewardship, Supply Chain Management, ESG scoring, or Product Compliance
- Experience working in high-growth organizations
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Generous PTO accrual and paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Employee assistance program
- Voluntary supplemental benefits (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness)
At 3E we offer a highly competitive compensation package and invest heavily in employee satisfaction, professional development, and retention.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $135,000-$145,000. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. The exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate’s skills, experience, geography, and qualifications as well as the candidate's location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and/or equity depending on the position offered.
Visit us at https://www.3eco.com/
Follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/3e-safer-world/
3E is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. 3E is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request accommodation please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
AGENCIES: 3E is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at 3E via email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of 3E. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by 3E because of the referral or through other means.